DEC is an international community of professionals and family members all working together to support the development of young children with special needs and to create a system of support for all young children and their families. Our members include:
- Early intervention specialists
- Early childhood special educators
- Early childhood professionals working in preschool, childcare, and Head Start programs
- High education faculty
- Health care professionals
- Occupational, physical, and speech therapists
- Social workers
- and you!
If you would like to learn about membership and all of its benefits, please click this DEC logo.